Thank you everyone for all of your thoughtful inquiries regarding Steve's new job. He is doing great! It is completely different from anything he has done before because he doesn't deal with the public/customers. The only people he talks to are co-workers and his assigned vendors on the phone. Secondly, he is sitting at a desk all day. He has always spent the entire day on his feet. Steve acknowledged after the first day that he would have to start working out again or he wouldn't fit into all his new clothes for long! Also, his workplace is heated and air-conditioned. He has worked for many years without either.
He looks so nice in his new "business casual" wardrobe that I tried to get a picture before he walked out the door but he refused. If he knew I had designs to put it on this blog he would have taken my camera away all together. lol But Steve comes home with a smile on his face every night which I believe comes from the satisfaction of a productive and satisfying day at a job that is providing well for his family. One thing I have learned this past year is how important a job is for a man's self esteem and overall happiness. It also helps to be greeted at the door but a smiling toddler :)

No comments:
Post a Comment