We had a pretty perfect Thanksgiving this year! Steve had Friday off so we were able to all drive down to Moline as a family which we had not been able to do before. Another first was having Hoss and Dane share the cab of the truck which was successful (see pic below).
We stayed at my Mom's house which is where all the festivities were held. There were fourteen people for dinner, including Jonathan's new girlfriend who was very fun to have join us. The turkey came from Uncle Greg and Aunt Kathy's farm which is always a delicious treat. The only thing I would have changed is more family (We missed you, Colorado family!) and more time together.
The family picture could have been our Christmas card but after seeing it I realized that Dane was badly in need of a haircut and I had forgotten to put on earrings that morning. The other picture is Dane with his fave CAJ (crazy Aunt Jen). Jennifer is my cousin whom I am very close to and the term CAJ was coined by one her nieces (was is Katelynn or Lauren?). I apologize there aren't more pictures or even a group shot but my Aunt Kathy is much better about having her camera in hand. My hands are usually full with a much-loved asian child :)


No comments:
Post a Comment