On her birthday weekend, my mom gave us the treat by surprising us with a spur of the moment visit. Dane was so excited to see his Grandma and play with her! Even though it was Mom's birthday, Dane got the presents including Candyland which has become an instant favorite. Another present that is getting a lot of use is a John Deere bowl and plate set. It's the only thing that Dane will eat off of now.
Having Grandma here also gave us the courage to set foot outside the house in big boy undies. Potty training has been a huge struggle for us so this was a big step. There have been a few mishaps but I think Dane is finally getting the hang of it. I'm sure I'll write a victory post when I can truly declare him potty trained. Thank you, Mom, for encouraging and helping me through it!



2 comments:
mom must of been 10 when she married OR your dad is AKEEPER!?
The pictures are priceless.
Post a Comment