Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Steve got the job!

As most of you know, he was let go from the Harley dealership on Labor Day weekend. He had an interview a couple of weeks ago with a motorsports parts wholesaler called Parts Unlimited. They had two purchasing positions open and we were really hoping a praying for this one to pan out. They called yesterday to offer him the job and we are so relieved! I don't know if I have ever seen Steve so elated :) They emailed him the insurance package and it looks terrific so I will get to continue to be a stay at home mom! Thank you everyone for your prayers and support this past year. We have experienced the highest of highs and felt devestating lows all at the same time. It truly feels like God is bringing this season to an end with Steve's new job.

Some of you have been asking about his company so I included a link to their website:
http://www.parts-unlimited.com/

No comments: