Monday, May 10, 2010

Track D-D-D-Day

We were scheduled to be at the track again on Saturday despite the chilly and damp weather. Normally, Steve would have just skipped it but that day's event was a benefit to raise money for breast cancer research so he wanted to be there. Breast cancer has stricken several women close to us and claimed the life of a very dear and precious friend.

Steve waited until after the lunch break to give the track time to dry up so I don't have any shots this time in his "suit." Even though we froze, Dane still had a great time with his Daddy!


Brrrr!

Dane is the pit crew chief. (I've been fired from all pit duties. lol)













1 comment:

Kris said...

How nice that it was an event to raise money for cancer research.

I still don't know how you can handle watching Steve race! And the pit duty comment made me laugh:)